Portable Dog Water Bottle Foldable
Hydrate Your Pup without the Hassle!
This outdoor dog water bottles are a safe and simple way to give your dog water on the go. Just flip up the cap and squeeze the bottle to supply your furry friend with fresh drinking water!
2-in-1 Convenience Anywhere You Go
Whether you’re walking around the neighborhood, enjoying a nearby hike, or taking a trip to the dog park, your four-legged companion is counting on you. Dogs need one ounce of water for every pound of body weight each day. Keep your pup refreshed without the mess using this Outdoor Dog Water Bottle.
Why our customers love it…
Lightweight: The dog squeeze water bottles only 0.3 lb/140 g, 3.5″x5.5″, support 18 oz /520 ml volume safe, fresh, and healthy water for your dog while travel, trekking, and any outdoor actions.
2 in 1 Design: The foldable dog water bottle and bowl are designed as one. You don’t need to prepare an extra water bowl to feed your buddy. The fold cap acts as a water bowl.
Safe & ECO-Friendly: The foldable travel dog water bottle is made of HDPE. BPA Free, safe material and zero smell. The parts are detachable and easy to clean.
Leak Proof: The sealed silicone gasket make sure 100% leak-proof. You can put this dog portable water bottle no worry about leak in your bag. To make sure your pup is hydrated well when outdoor.
- Food-grade safety material: High-Density Polyethylene.
- Safe and non-toxic, hence it can safely be used for pets.
- BPA Free, no smell, soft material, and recyclable.
- The various parts are detachable and easy to clean.
- Capacity Tick Mark. (It is convenient for you to provide your pet with the appropriate amount of water according to his/her drinking needs.)
No WATER LEAKAGE and NO WASTE
- To improve the waterproof function, we added a waterproof lock on the bottle cap. Convenient for you to feed your pet, do not worry about water leakage. It won’t get your travel pack wet.
- No water waste. The bottle can also be squeezed without wasting
water, even if there is only a small amount of water in the water bottle. This is because it has a built-in water pipe.
Please confirm the cleanliness and sanitation of drinking water before filling the water to avoid the harm caused by drinking unclean water to your pet’s health.